Pagoda Projects Networking Event
This opportunity is open to all DMU students. The maximum number of places for this event is 15. Please check our eligibility criteria for further details.
In cooperation with our partner, Pagoda Projects, DMU Global will be offering twenty online events throughout the 2020-2021 academic year. All events are employability focused and aim to give students an insight into topics related to the international working world.
Pagoda Projects team inviting you to network and socialise with some of Pagoda Projects Alumni & Cultural Mentors from all over the world and current participants who are completing a remote internship over the autumn.
You will have a chance to meet a variety of like-minded students and graduates from the Pagoda Projects network and discuss how a Pagoda programme has impacted our alumni’s careers and overall development.
- Welcome & Introduction
- 3 breakout room sessions, with guided discussions based on attendees’ interests
- Understand the recent graduate job market.
- Learn more about Pagoda Projects Alumni experiences.
- Meet graduates from different sectors and discover the challenges in their current graduate role.
- Pagoda Projects Alumni that have completed a variety of our programmes and have now started their careers, across a variety of sectors.
- Pagoda Projects Cultural Mentors from Mexico, Vietnam and China
- Current remote internship participants & DMU students
If you would like to join this event, click the ‘Apply now’ button at the bottom of this page. You will receive a formal invitation and link to the event to your DMU e-mail account 1 day before it takes place.