Pagoda Projects Global Competencies Programme
This opportunity is open to all DMU students. The maximum number of places for this programme is two. Please check our eligibility criteria for further details.
The two successful applicants will get access to this course for free, which would normally cost £1,500 per person.
Our partner organisation, Pagoda Projects, is offering 4-week cultural immersion and employability programme. The course will last a total of 25-30 hours over a 4 week period and it can be completed at a time that suits you.
This programme aims to encourage the development of student and recent graduate skillsets with the fundamental elements needed to improve their ‘work readiness’ for a post-pandemic business world.
- Access to 3 digital courses focused on improving cultural fluency, employability, and digital skills
- Certificate is provided following each completed course
- Assigned cultural mentor from one of the overseas destinations
- Weekly live virtual events all with a focus on improving skills, cultural understanding, and insights into a variety of industries
- Opportunity to network with other students and graduates enrolled on the programme from around the world
- Full support from the UK and international Pagoda Projects team throughout the duration of the programme
- Access to the Pagoda Projects alumni network
If you would like to be considered for this programme, click the ‘Apply now’ button at the bottom of this page and submit your responses. You will receive a formal e-mail with your application outcome shortly after the deadline. Successful applicants will be required to submit second stage applications by 6th of November. Please, check your e-mails regularly.