Most full-time DMU students are eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme during or after completion of their 2nd year of study.
|Erasmus+ study (full year)||Available for most undergraduate students||1 full year abroad after completing your 2nd year of study|
|Erasmus+ study (semester)||Journalism, Arts & Festivals Management, and a small number of other DMU courses||1 semester abroad during your 2nd year of study|
|Erasmus+ traineeship||Available for most undergraduate students||1 full year abroad after completing your 2nd year of study*|
* Depending on your programme of study, you could participate in a combination of Erasmus+ study and traineeship (lasting a semester each) for a period of up to 12 months.
Applications to go overseas on Erasmus+ in 2019-2020 open in November 2018.
Erasmus+ offers the exciting opportunity to study abroad for a semester or a year at one of DMU’s partner universities or work at a European enterprise for between two and 12 months. Our Erasmus+ partners are carefully selected, and at most universities you will be able to study in English. Check with the Erasmus team to find out what destinations are available for your programme of study. The application process is as follows:
- Submit your application via the #DMUglobal website with details of your preferred institutions/s
- Receive notification of the outcome of your application and selected host institution
- Attend the #DMUglobal briefing sessions for details about the next steps required to progress your Erasmus+ application
- Complete the application form for your host institution
- Complete and sign all the relevant documents requested by #DMUglobal and the host institution before you travel overseas, including the Learning Agreement and Grant Agreement
- Travel overseas for your exchange