All DMU students are eligible to apply for this opportunity. DMU students are only eligible to receive one extra-curricular trip bursary per year. Please check our eligibility criteria for further details.
The CRCC Asia Global Internship Program introduces internationally-motivated students and graduates to business culture. Program locations include Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul and Ho Chi Minh City. Students and graduates who participate in this immersive program will have the opportunity to develop key skills in on of CRCC Asia’s 700+ Host Companies across a variety of sectors, including:
- Marketing, PR and advertising
- General business
- NGOs and charities
- Green technology
- Pharmaceuticals and healthcare
- Hospitality and tourism
- Media and creative industries
- Real estate and architecture
With a CRCC Asia work placement for 1, 2 or 4 months, you will gain insight into Asian business culture while enjoying the many social and cultural opportunities on offer.
CRCC Asia will ensure that every aspect of your experience abroad, from your internship to the regular social and cultural activities, is managed in a friendly and professional manner. The Global Internship Program is inclusive of:
- Visa processing and pre-departure assistance
- High quality serviced accommodation
- Prepaid travel and sim card + welcome pack
- Airport pick-up
- Orientation and cultural immersion training
- Business Seminars and networking events
- 24-hour support from a dedicated Program Managers and Resident Advisors
- Social and cultural activities
- Mandarin lessons (China only)
- Access to exclusive alumni network of over 7000
You will receive support from both CRCC Asia and #DMUglobal.
How to apply
You need to take the following steps to apply for your internship with CRCC Asia:
- Apply through the CRCC Asia website and enter #DMUglobal in the Promotional Code section in order to receive the #DMUglobal bursary.
- Once you have been accepted onto the programme, contact #DMUglobal and send confirmation of your internship to us.
- We will send you the link to the #DMUglobal application form. You will need to complete this form to qualify for the £400 bursary.
- General enquiries – #DMUglobal Office – email@example.com
- General enquiries – CRCC Asia London Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme locations may require a visa, students should check the destination’s embassy’s websites or contact CRCC Asia directly for advice.
The #DMUglobal team can provide visa support letters as required, and proof of enrolment can be obtained from the Student Gateway. You must ensure that you apply for your visa via CRCC Asia as soon as you have been formally accepted to this opportunity by #DMUglobal. You are responsible for checking processing times and meeting all application requirements in order to ensure that you receive your visa prior to departure. Be aware that immigration decisions are made by individual embassies.
- Duration: One, two or three month programmes
- Departure dates: Summer 2019. Please click here for specific start dates
- Overall estimated cost of opportunity: Costs vary depending on the type of programme and the length of the internship: from £1,695 to £5,300 including accommodation and visa processing, but not including flights. Full details can be found on the CRCC website
- #DMUglobal bursary: £400
- CRCC Asia discounts available for those with a maintenance loan of over £7,612 (please contact CRCC Asia for up-to-date information)
- Deadline for application: Monday 3 June 2019